Please note that GiJaBell’s will not share or distribute your information to any third parties outside the GiJaBell’s family of brands.
- Registration on our Website
You must be the age of Majority or older (18 in most states of the United States; older in some jurisdictions) to become a member of the website. While individuals under the age of 18 (but not younger than 13) may use the website, they must do so only with the consent and involvement of a parent or legal guardian, under such persons account and otherwise subject to our Terms of Service. GiJaBell’s does not seek through this website to gather personal information from or about persons under 18. NOTICE: Visit www.OnGuardOnline.gov for tips from the Federal Trade Commission on protecting children’s privacy online.
Suppose we become aware that you are under the age of Majority and are attempting to submit personal information via the website. In that case, we will not accept such information, and we will take steps to remove such information from our records. This may involve us having to access and verify your age and other relevant details.
- What information we collect about you and why;
- How we use information about you;
- How your information may be shared.
- How we store and process information about you.
- How long we may keep personal information about you.
- How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us.
- Cookies and our Analysis Tools;
- Information over the Internet and other Websites;
- Legal disclaimer; and
- How to contact us.
- What information we collect about you and why:
We may collect two types of information: personal information (“PI”) and information that is not personal information (“Non PI”). Please note that we do not sell your PI to anyone.
- What PI Do We Collect?
- When you join our mailing list, we ask for information such as your email address. We also acquired your Internet protocol address and/or mobile device identification, which certain jurisdictions consider PI because it could be used to identify an individual or device if combined with other identifying information.
- When you reserve an appointment to book an appointment with us, we require a credit card. There is a $100 Cancellation Fee if you do not show up or do not cancel 48 hours before your appointment date. We ask for your first name, last name, wedding date, mailing address, home phone number, work phone number, credit or debit card information, email address, and password. This record will be stored and processed in the United States and other countries (see further below under “How we store and process information about you”). You grant to us and to all other persons and entities involved in the operation of the website the right to use, store, monitor, retrieve and transmit your account information in connection with the operation of the website and as otherwise provided herein. You also agree that their privacy policies govern such access and use of your personal information. We are not responsible or liable for any third-party sites' content, activities, or privacy policies. Accordingly, please refer to their respective privacy policies.
- Customer Service Inquiries. When you send us questions or comments regarding fittings, alterations, and other inquiries, we may capture user information. Information collected in this manner will only be used to contact the user and/or respond to the user’s inquiry/issue. Sending us an email will not enroll you on our email list unless you specifically request it.
- Social Media. We may obtain your personal information through your use of social media websites such as Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube, depending on your settings or the privacy policies of these websites. To change your settings on these services, please refer to their respective privacy notices.
- Careers and Internship Opportunities. When you submit your resume via email, we may keep a record of your contact information and resume. We will use such information to respond to you.
- Press and Media. We may capture your personal information when you contact us about press inquiries or opportunities to collaborate with GiJaBell’s.
- We generally do not request on or through the website other information that is often considered “highly sensitive,” such as other financial account information (e.g., credit report information, bank account numbers), personal health information, or government-issued identification (e.g., your social security card, drivers’ license, or passport). However, we reserve the right to do so when such information is necessary to verify your billing information.
- We take reasonable precautions to protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information by using industry-recognized security safeguards such as site monitoring, secured networks and servers, firewalls, and/or encryption. Your credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet is completely secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your personal information within industry standards, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- What Non PI Do We Collect?
- Some of the information we acquire cannot identify, distinguish or trace you or your device, even if combined with other identifying information. When combined with other identifying information, some information that could be considered PI is not used to identify, distinguish, or trace you or your device, but is instead used anonymously, often aggregated with other anonymous information about other users.
225 South Main Street, STE 106
Kyle, TX 78640
- How we use information about you:
We may use the PI we collect in the following ways:
- to quickly process user requests for information and to allow us to respond efficiently to user questions;
- To provide users with updates and relevant information about our products and services, offers, promotions, news, events, and other relevant information. Such direct marketing shall be sent in response to a request from a user to receive newsletters, marketing emails, or similar communications, or when a user has purchased products or services or expressed interest in such products or services (e.g., attending an appointment). If you would no longer like to receive promotional emails or other communications from us, please refer to the “How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us” Section below;
- to monitor Website statistics;
- to respond to or satisfy legal requirements, such as a court order, a subpoena, or a law enforcement agency’s or other public agency’s request;
- to help prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the safety of a child using our website, to help protect the security or integrity of our website, or to enable us to take precautions against liability;
- to provide information to service providers or such companies who provide support for the operations of our website and who do not use or disclose the information for any other purpose;
- to administer a contest, survey, or other features; and
- To allow us to disclose your information to the extent permitted by law.
- How your information may be shared:
Except as set forth below, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer our users’ PI to third parties unless we receive their consent. That being said, in the following situations, we may share PI with outside parties:
- Reorganization or Sale. If we merge with or become a part of another organization, or if we are sold, we sell all or substantially all of our assets, or we are otherwise reorganized, the information you provide will be one of the transferred assets to the acquiring or reorganized entity;
- To Help Protect Minor Users of Our Website. If the safety of our users is threatened, and we can do something about that by sharing PI with third parties, we reserve the right to do so. This may be done to prevent the instigation of a crime, to help facilitate an investigation related to public safety, to help protect the safety of a child using our website, to help protect the security or integrity of our website, or to enable us to take precautions against liability;
- As Otherwise Allowed by Law. We may transfer personal information to third parties where we are expressly authorized by the applicable law to do so;
- Aggregated Information. We may aggregate information that you provide with the information provided by other individuals in such a manner that the information is not personally identifiable to you, and we may transfer that aggregated information to third parties;
- We may make available services such as blogs, message boards, and chat functionality to post information and materials. Please note that any information you disclose through such services or otherwise on the website becomes public information and may be available to visitors and the general public. In addition, when you choose to make a posting on such services, certain personal information will be available for other users to view. We urge you to exercise discretion and caution when deciding to disclose personal information about you, or any other information, on the website. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USE BY ANY THIRD PARTY OF ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION YOU VOLUNTARILY DISCLOSE THROUGH ANY SUCH SERVICES OR OTHERWISE ON THE WEBSITE; and
- With your express consent.
- How we store and process information about you:
This website is hosted in the United States. To communicate with you about products, offers, and opportunities, the information that we collect from you may be transferred to, stored, used, and processed by GiJaBell’s in the United States or one of our service providers based in the United States or outside of the United States. Such entities maybe engaged in, among other things:
- Preparing and sending newsletters to which you subscribe.
- The processing of payment details.
- The provision of support services.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES TREAT YOUR INFORMATION IN A MANNER THAT MAY BE SUBSTANTIALLY DIFFERENT FROM AND LESS PROTECTIVE THAN THE TREATMENT REQUIRED UNDER THE LAWS OF OTHER COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS. IF YOU DO NOT WANT YOUR INFORMATION TRANSFERRED TO THE UNITED STATES, YOU SHOULD NOT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH US OR MAKE USE OF THIS WEBSITE.
TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED BY THE LAW OF THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, YOU EXPRESSLY WAIVE ANY RIGHT YOU MAY HAVE TO REQUIRE US TO TREAT YOUR IDENTIFYING INFORMATION BY THE LAWS OF ANY COUNTRY OR JURISDICTION OTHER THAN THE UNITED STATES. HOWEVER, THE PRECEDING WAIVER MAY NOT BE LEGALLY BINDING IN SOME COUNTRIES, SUCH AS THE MEMBER STATES OF THE EUROPEAN UNION. TO THE EXTENT IT IS NOT LEGALLY BINDING IN THE COUNTRY IN WHICH YOU ARE LOCATED, THIS PRECEDING WAIVER DOES NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- How long we will hold personal information about you:
We will hold personal information about you on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant service, subject to any applicable laws and/or regulations. Suppose you wish to cancel your registration as a website member once an account is deleted. In that case, we will not use personal information about you other than for administrative purposes.
- How you can opt-out from receiving communications from us:
At any time, you can add or remove your name from a GiJaBell’s list by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will endeavor to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please keep in mind that if you opt-out of receiving promotional messages from this website, we will continue to send you transactional messages and important account-related information or products or services offered through this website.
You may also manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link located on the bottom of any GiJaBell’s marketing email and following the instructions found on the page to which the link takes you. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional emails related to the website. Please allow us a reasonable time to process your requests.
- Cookies and our Analysis Tools
We use one or more third-party analytics services (such as Google Analytics on the Website) to evaluate your use of the website, compile reports on activity (based on their collection of IP addresses, Internet service provider, browser type, operating system and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the website you visit, number of links clicked, search terms and other similar usage data), and to analyze performance metrics.
- Information over the Internet and other Websites
The Internet is a global network and, therefore, there are times when information about you travels globally and may not always be completely secure. If you provide us with information over the Internet, this will be at your own risk. By using the website, you agree and authorize us to process information in this way. However, please be assured that we use commercially reasonable procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access to information about you.
- Legal disclaimer
We are not responsible nor will be liable to you in any way for events beyond our direct control. Because of the complex and constantly changing nature of our technology and business, we cannot guarantee nor do we represent that our performance will be error-free, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or other loss suffered by you and relating to the use or release of your personal information.
YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”)
Shine the Light Law
- How to contact us:
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please contact us at email@example.com with any questions or comments you may have regarding the privacy of your information.
225 South Main Street, STE 106
Kyle, TX 78640
Copyright © 2022 GiJaBell’s LLC. All Rights Reserved.